Risk Insurance Communication Skills, or RICS, is a consultancy firm established in 2004. It specialises in communication skills for Financial Advisers within the financial services industry whose area of operation is specifically related to the risk insurance market. Its goal is to educate both new and existing advisers on how to maximise their potential to achieve greater success, with particular emphasis on their ‘soft’ skills.
WHAT IS RICS?
WHAT DOES RICS DO?
- Provide a consultancy service to various industry Dealer Groups and Life Insurance companies;
- Speaking engagements – conferences, seminars, Dealer Group professional development days;
- Corporate training programs tailored to specific communication/soft skills requests;
- Workshops for the Personal Market and the Business Owner Market (SME), where the emphasis is on effective communication from the initial fact-finding meeting through to the final presentation; and
- Individual mentoring programs.
THE RICS SERVICES
Russell Collins speaks before an audience of financial services industry professionals in Australia and other countries.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOP
RICS provides training and workshops at the organisational level anywhere in Australia and around the world.
COACHING AND MENTORING
Russell mentors individuals, harnessing their potential through soft skills development.